Accounting/Benefits Coordinator, Hamburg Township
Opening Date: January 20, 2023
Closing Date: open until filled
Employment Status: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Salary: $58,443 to $64,510
Previous Work Experience
• Experience in Accounting including reconciling bank statements, processing payroll, preparing financial statements.
• Experience in Human Resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Preferred, Associate Degree in accounting with four years of experience.
Special Skills & Training
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel and experience using BS&A software.
• Must demonstrate ability to perform job functions accurately, confidentially, and in an organized manner.
• Must exhibit good oral and written communication skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Reports to the Director of Accounting
• Performs Accounting duties in the areas of monthly bank and account reconciliations, processes Township payroll, accounts payable, year-end accounting, audit preparation, administers employee benefits, prepares and files various reports timely and accurately, complies with Township policies, and completes various other accounting related duties.
How to apply
All candidates must complete a Hamburg Township Application and submit a resume. Applications are located at www.hamburg.mi.us. Please email the completed application and supporting documents to HRhamburgtwp@hamburg.mi.us or mail to:
Human Recourse Director
P.O. Box 157
Hamburg, MI 48139-0157
All applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Monday February 10, 2023
Equal Opportunity Employer
10405 Merrill Road ♦ P.O. Box 157
Hamburg, MI 48139
Phone: 810.231.1000 ♦ Fax: 810.231.4295