Deputy Treasurer/Comptroller, City of Grosse Pointe Woods
(position open until filled)
Salary: $70,000, includes benefit package
Position Summary: Performs administrative and technical tasks to assist City Treasurer/Comptroller with treasury, accounting
and human resource functions.
- Prepares and reconciles general ledger accounts
- Administers all aspects of bi-weekly payroll, including filing of all related taxes and year end W-2 reporting
- Maintains fixed asset records
- Assists with annual audit and year end reporting
- Assists with annual budget process
- Assist with tax billing, balancing and distribution of funds
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management or related field from an accredited university or college. Three (3) to (5) years of government accounting experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Send resume, salary history, references, and application for employment to:
City of Grosse Pointe Woods
Att: Shawn Murphy
20025 Mack Plaza Drive
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
Or email information to email@example.com
A complete job description and employment application is available at www.gpwmi.us.