Finance Director, City of Berkley
As Finance Director, you'll have a true opportunity to step into a leadership role with the chance to collaborate with a forward-thinking leadership team. This team is committed to training, mentoring, and coaching you to build your capacity in this role. Community building is a key driver for this team with the goal of developing a sustainable legacy for generations to come. The team constantly challenges the status quo and adheres to the best government principles while developing fresh ways to connect with the community.
If you are passionate about local communities and want to bring that passion and your leadership to the City of Berkley visit www.doublehaulsolutions.com/berkley to view the recruitment brochure.
SALARY: $104,000 to $114,000
- Excellent health coverage with no premium share
- Lucrative health care opt-out program
- 457 defined contribution (4% Employee, 10% Employer)
- Aggressive accrual policy for vacation, sick, and personal time
- 11 paid holidays
- An organizational culture that promotes work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Work-from-home options
First review of candidates will be November 3, 2023.
Note: Those applying through LinkedIn, please be sure to include a cover letter and references with your resume attachment.