Introduction to Public Finance
Thu, Mar 24, 2022, 12:30pm - 4:30pm
View the Recording
NOTE: Recording not eligible for CPE credits.
Half Day Seminar on Introduction to Governmental Finance.
This session qualifies for 3 CPE Credits - 2 Accounting and 1 General.
- Register for this session using the registration button to the right.
- The MGFOA is offering its introductory training session to individuals who may be newly entering the world of public finance, perhaps as a newly hired staff member or an elected official.
- Veteran members of the MGFOA will give a primer on Budgeting, Fund Balance, Revenue Sources, Financial Reporting, Audits, Investments, Capital Planning and Debt Financing.
|Introduction & Summary of Program||12:30 - 12:35pm|
|Capital Planning / Debt Financing||12:35 - 1:45pm|
|Break||1:45 - 2:00pm|
|Investments||2:00 - 2:45pm|
|Break||2:45 - 3:00pm|
||3:00 - 4:25pm|
|Questions & Wrap up||4:25 - 4:30pm|
- Credit card is the only payment method accepted for this webinar.
- If you have a credit from a previous event cancellation, you will be able to choose "MGFOA Credit" as your payment method.
- The recording will be available for purchase after it is uploaded. Please do not attempt to register for the recording at this time.
- Your personal Zoom link to access the webinar will be emailed by Tuesday, March 22, 2022. You WILL NOT receive the link at the time of registration.
- Registration will close Friday, March 18.
- Paid attendees to the webinar will receive the recording complimentary.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after March 18, 2022.