MGFOA Spring Seminar 2019
Please note the change in day, as the 2019 Spring Seminar will be held on a Wednesday.
Agenda and registration coming soon
|By February 22||After February 22|
The deadline for early bird registration rates is February 22, 2019.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after February 22, 2019.
2018 Back to Basic graduates receive a free registration to Spring Seminar.
If you would like to attend the Introduction to Public Finance session the day before Spring Seminar, please register separately.
If you need overnight accommodations, reservations may be made by phone or online with the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center at 800-875-5090. The hotel has a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $125.00, which are available under the group code 1903SEMINA until February 5, 2019.
Online Reservation Instructions:
1. Go to www.kelloggcenter.com
2. Click on the “Reservations” link at the top of the page
3. Select “Book Now Online” link
4. Enter arrival, departure, rooms, and number of adults/children
5. Select “More Options” and enter the Group Code 1903SEMINA
6. Click “Check Availability”
Phone Reservation Instructions:
1. Call 800-875-5090 and refer to the group code 1903SEMINA
2. Monday-Friday 7:30am-7:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
Parking is available in a covered structure at the Kellogg Center. All-day discounted parking is available to purchase during registration at the $4.00/per vehicle/per day rate. Guests who are staying overnight at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center do not need to purchase a parking pass, as it is included in the room rate.